Due a series of new business wins, Cultural Agenda is looking for a proactive, skilled Senior Account Executive with around two years’ experience in the interiors, design, retail or luxury sectors.
Reporting to an Account Manager and overseeing a Press Officer, a Senior Account Executive is expected to work quickly and efficiently to secure high-quality coverage while helping to produce events, partnerships and collaborations across the agency’s portfolio of luxury interiors and design clients.
In a fast-paced environment, Cultural Agenda’s Senior Account Executives must be able to juggle a number of tasks at any one time, meeting deadlines and reporting effectively. This is a client-facing role and the agency is looking for an ambitious individual who is keen to move up the ranks.
Cultural Agenda offers an environment in which each team member is heard. A Senior Account Executive will be given the opportunity to actively contribute to client proposals and strategies and is expected to be able to think creatively. The agency is looking a real go-getter who will relish the opportunity to be a part of a close-knit and driven team.
- Generating high-quality media coverage across all clients
- Developing close client relationships and assisting with the day-to-day management of key accounts
- Work with the senior account team to deliver on a wide range of activities including content creation, events, strategic brand partnerships and providing creative solutions for clients
- Writing engaging and original content
- Managing junior staff and interns
- An excellent track record generating coverage across platforms
- A well-developed network of media contacts
- Experience in the interiors, design or luxury sector
- Experience in an agency at Account Executive or Senior Account Executive level
- Around two years’ experience in PR
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
A desire to pursue a career in the PR sector
Cultural Agenda is looking to hire a recent graduate for a temporary intership starting in August until end of November 2018.
Interns will gain experience in one of the most respected agencies in the design and luxury sector, dealing with PR office day to day tasks, journalist briefing, client and journalist meetings and more.
Desired Skills and Background:
Have a creative flair and a meticulous attention to detail.
Have a natural flair for communication through design.
Know your way around an Apple Mac and have a great understanding of Adobe CS5 (InDesign & Photoshop) software.
For more information and to APPLY please email firstname.lastname@example.org.